The Times Union published information regarding the latest leadership and provider hires at St. Peter’s Health Partners:
St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Leslie Barden joined as chief strategy officer, responsible for leading strategic planning, business development and population health strategies.
- Alison Hong joined as chief quality officer, responsible for integrated quality improvement efforts.
- Melanie Connell joined the Medical Associates’ Home Based Primary Care Program in Troy, focused on palliative care, hospice and ethics.
- Colleen Hickey joined as a certified physician assistant at the Family Medical Group in Rensselaer.
- Salsabil Hoque joined as a certified adult gerontology nurse practitioner in Internal Medicine.
- Ruth Kelleher joined as a certified pediatric nurse practitioner at St. Peter’s Pediatrics in Clifton Park.
- Suneet Pahwa joined Pulmonary & Critical Care Services in Troy. Board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary medicine, Pahwa practices inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine and inpatient critical care.
- Namrata Patel joined Medical Oncology/Hematology in Troy. Board-certified in hematology and medical oncology, Patel practices a full range of cancer care.
- Barbara Poetzsch joined as a certified physician assistant at St. Peter’s Gynecology in Green Island.
Click here to see this information on the Times Union website.