In celebration of Healthcare Quality Week, St. Peter’s Health Partners (SPHP) would like to offer a sincere “Thank You!” to the many healthcare quality professionals who are valued colleagues in our system.
Every day, healthcare quality professionals contribute to SPHP and the health of our community by:
- Keeping patients safe and limiting risk
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives
- Effecting, monitoring, and analyzing existing and new processes and outcome measures
- Integrating new evidence-based practices into healthcare delivery
- Leading population health management
- Ensuring regulatory and accreditation requirements are achieved
- Limiting waste and improving outcomes and reimbursements
“Healthcare quality professionals are invaluable to the success of an organization, and they are continually looking for the next improvement opportunity,” says National Association for Healthcare Quality President Nancy Curdy, MSN, MS-HQPS, RN, CPHQ, CPPS. “In the fast-moving and complex healthcare environment that we work in, it’s essential to have trained and qualified professionals, specifically focused on systems and processes and methods of measuring, analyzing, and improving them to achieve best outcomes.”
This year National Healthcare Quality Week takes place October 21–27, 2018. Please join us in celebrating the valued SPHP colleagues who are committed to improving healthcare quality every day.