On March 1, St. Peter’s Health Partners launched a new marketing campaign promoting digital health access including virtual doctor visits, online scheduling, and much more.
The campaign, “Making Health Care Easier,” is aimed at helping patients more easily access services available through St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates. The campaign features advertisements on websites, social media, and other digital platforms.
This is consistent with our goals to improve the ease of access to our services, and our ongoing mission of being a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our community. The campaign focuses on four areas:
- Schedule Appointments Online – Make appointments with our SPHPMA doctors and specialists online.
- Skip the Wait at Urgent Care – Compare wait times at our six locations, and get in line before leaving home.
- Virtual Care from Anywhere – Get advice and prescriptions from our doctors from your computer, smartphone, or tablet, with Virtual Visit.
- Access Health Records Anytime – Look up test results, manage appointments and more in our patient portal.
Four videos were created as part of the campaign, which you may view on YouTube by clicking below:
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- Online Health Records
- Skip the Wait at St. Peter’s Urgent Care
- Virtual Visit
All of these services can be accessed via www.sphpma.com/access
For more information on these services, call 518-525-5555.